Thank you for visiting our website, HippoGrowth
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with the purchase or the service you booked, we invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns. This Return Policy is subject to the terms and conditions of HippGrowth, which have been created with the help of Return Policy Generator.
The following terms are applicable for any products You purchased or any service you applied for at our HippGrowth.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions do have the same meaning, whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Refund Policy:
• ‘You’ means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
• Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Hippo Growth, FLAT 517, 1/3 Britannia Way Reception, London, NW10 7PR, United Kingdom.
• Service refers to the Website.
• Website refers to Hippo Growth, accessible from https://hippogrowth.com/
• Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
• Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 7 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 7 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
Regarding consolations’ services, consumers have the right to withdraw their book for any online service, without giving any reason, before the session begins.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods, or before your session begins. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
In order for the Goods or the service to be eligible for a return or cancel, respectively, please make sure that:
• The Goods were purchased in the last 7 days
• The Goods are in the original packaging
• The cancelation before the session begins.
The following Goods cannot be returned:
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
The nearest warehouse
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return shipping.
If the Goods or the service were marked as a gift when purchased or booked and then shipped directly to you, You'll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received or the service is canceled, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods or the service weren't marked as a gift, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.